CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Assignment #4

I have seen some great Assignment #3 blog entry's and three of them i would like to share with you.


The first blog I would like to talk about is Sabrina's blog. This blog entry was great it had good detail of what she thought of what the future might look like. A quote from her blog "I think that 2109 will look much different than 2009. I think that there will be a lot of historical events(maybe there will be a black prime minister, or even an Aboriginal Prime Minister), and I think that the population will increase a lot". I think that is a very good idea of what might happen in 2109.

The second blog I would like to mention is Shukria's blog. I thought this blog entry had thoughts and predictions of the future politics, technology and environment. One of my favourite quotes from her blog is "The environment is probably one of the biggest changes that might impact our lives in the 22nd century. For example, due to all are carelessness we already have global warming, which will soon dry up all the water on earth". That quote really shows what will probably happen when we don't take care of are planet.

Last but not least i would like to say something about Jessi's blog. One of the things I like about this blog entry is it as looks back to the past like some of the things the world accomplished in the last 500 years. A good quote from the entry "There has been a lot to celebrate as well. From forming a new country to inventions that have helped the world. Such as the telephone and the Canadarm". Those are some really good inventions.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Hey! I love your blog and i think that you have amazing predictions about what you think canada will look like in a hundred years from now.


And thanks for ur comment on my blog:) Hope you visit my blog agian while ill be adding new stuff/asignments to my blog.

Anonymous said...

quite interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did anyone know that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.